Applicos B.V. (hereafter referred to as APPLICOS) is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement. Ensuring the privacy and confidentiality of information entrusted to APPLICOS is important to us. As part of this fundamental obligation, APPLICOS is committed to ensure the protection and correct use of your personal information (hereafter referred to as "personal data"). In principle, APPLICOS only collects personal information that you voluntarily provide, as an offline or online visitor, to be able to provide you information and/or services. In this Privacy Statement you can read how we collect, use and protect your personal data.
Collection and use of personal dataAPPLICOS collects personal data when you provide it to us or when it is automatically collected by our IT system when you visit our website (see ‘Cookies and our website’), for example by administering e-mail addresses or by registering the interest in certain services that APPLICOS can offer. Your personal data will not be used for purposes other than for which you have provided this information to us, unless we obtain your specific permission to inform you about other services of APPLICOS. For example, if you request information about APPLICOS in an e-mail message, we will use your e-mail address, and other information that you provide, to respond to your request. APPLICOS generally collects only the personal data that is necessary to be able to meet your demand as a visitor. If additional, optional information is collected, you will be informed accordingly.
Storage of personal dataAPPLICOS only stores personal data strictly necessary for the purpose for which the relevant data was provided. These personal data will be kept for a period of 7 years unless otherwise imposed by law. If you contact us with a question that will not result in an agreement, we will delete your personal data after 3 years after our last contact.
Sharing personal data with third partiesAPPLICOS does not share personal data with third parties, except when this is necessary to meet your request, for our professional and legitimate purposes or when required or permitted by the law.
Cookies and our websiteA "cookie" is a small piece of text that a website places in the browser of the device with which you visit the website (for example your computer or smartphone). A cookie allows the website to recognize your device and is used for different purposes. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies help make our website more user-friendly, efficient and secure.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called "session cookies." They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device's memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser by your next visit.
Our website uses the following cookies/programs/functions:
- Server log files: our website provider automatically collects and stores information that your browser automatically transmits to us in server log files. These are for example: referred URL, host name of the accessing computer and IP-address
- Google analytics, which is operated by Google Inc.. We have activated the IP anonymization feature on this website. Your IP address will be shortened by Google within the European Union of other parties from the European Economic Region prior to transmission to the United States. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with any other data held by Google. You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: Disable Google Analytics
- Google reCAPTCHA, which is operated by Google Inc. and is used to check whether the data entered on our website has been entered by a human or by an automated program. To do this, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCHAPTCHA evaluates various information such as IP-address of mouse movement made by the user. The data collected during the analysis will be forwarded to Google. The analysis takes place completely in the background. For more information about Google reCAPTCHA please visit the following link: https://developers.google.com/recaptcha
- Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you're logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under
- Google Maps: This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. It is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. To use Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of making our website appealing and to facilitate the location of places specified by us on the website. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of Google at https://policies.google.com/privacy
View, modify or delete personal dataYou have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by APPLICOS. You can send the request for access, correction, deletion or request for cancellation of your consent to the e-mail address below. APPLICOS will respond to your request within 4 weeks.
You also have the possibility to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
Security of your personal dataAPPLICOS has taken appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. For example, the website uses SSL of TLS encryption for security reasons and for the protection of the transmission of confidential content. When you suspect that your data is not properly secured or in case there are indications of abuse of personal data, please contact APPLICOS by the contact details below.
Mr. Jos Tran
Phone number: +31 38 4547702